AWN Meet the Funders is AWN's flagship event for small not-for-profit orgs working across the UK with Muslim communities.
ALL WAYS NETWORK is proud to present MEET THE FUNDERS 2021 A unique chance to meet and connect with mainstream funders to discuss funding potential projects, core costs and capital needs. This is your opportunity to achieve that objective! Have your questions ready to speak directly to funders online and network with other charities. #MTF2021
Are you a small charity working with the Muslim community?
Are you looking for ways to bring in more income?
Want tips on how to submit a successful application?
Want to know what funders look for in an application?
Do you work in the following one or more programme areas:
• People with disabilities
• Mental health
• Prisoners and ex-offenders
• Youth empowerment
• Women empowerment
• Domestic/sexual violence
• Older people
• Social inclusion
• Alcohol/drugs substance misuse
• and other areas...
Then this event is for you....
FUNDERS ATTENDING ON THE DAY:
• Clothworkers Foundation
• Lloyds Bank Foundation
• Rosa UK
THE EVENT IS FOR CHARITIES THAT MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW:
• Be a small Muslim and non-Muslim not-for-profit org with an annual income of £1 million or less working with the Muslim community living in the UK
• Be registered with Charity Commission, Companies House (without capital shares),
• Be a voluntary group or community group
• Based in the UK and working for UK Muslim residents
• Research every funder attending and check their website to see if you meet their criteria
• Plan ahead. Assess your funding needs.
• Prepare your queries for the funders
• Funders will listen to your initiatives and guide you accordingly
• Funders may tell you if you are eligible or not, to apply
• You will need to follow their processes
• The more you prepare, the more feedback and guidance you’ll receive
The event this year will be FREE and will be online. To register click here