There’s grant of up to £2,000 for organisations in Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire. Funding must be spent within 1 year.
The fund aims to support people in Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire.
Applications must meet one of the following aims:
• Promote health and wellbeing
• Tackling disadvantage
• Support local solutions to meet local needs
• Promote community cohesion
• Develop sustainable and supporting communities
You can apply to this fund if you are one of the following:
• Registered charities
• Constituted Community groups
• Companies Limited by Guarantee with charitable aims
• Community Interest Companies
• Co-operatives - registered Community Benefit Societies and registered Industrial and Provident Societies
• Social Enterprises
To learn more click here